Cranberry Chocolate-Chip Cookies (Gluten-free)
Looking for gluten-free chocolate chip cookies? These cranberry chocolate chip cookies are made with almond flour!
These cookies are simple to make – less than 30 minutes from start to finish.
Dark chocolate chips are often vegan, but sometimes they contain milk powder. Check the label to make sure. If you can’t find vegan chocolate chips in your area, Enjoy Life makes dairy-free chocolate products. Both Equal Exchange and Pascha make fair-trade, vegan chocolate chips. And Hu makes vegan, organic, paleo and kosher chocolates. Between all of these brands, you can definitely find some good vegan chocolate :)
Can’t find dried cranberries? Also easy to get online.
Chef’s note: I love Bob’s Red Mill products, but don’t use their almond flour for this recipe. (It makes it runny.) Use blanched almond flour. If you can’t find it at your local store, you can buy blanched almond flour online.
No time to cook? Visit the Food Reviews section for packaged vegan meals that are tasty and quick to prepare. And you can find these vegan foods online or in most stores. I only list vegan food that tastes good, so all of the products are Yummy Plants Approved!
With the Vegan FAQ, you’ll learn what vegans eat, vegan protein sources, and easy vegan substitutions.
Are you a beginner vegan? Visit the Start Here section or pick up a copy of It’s Easy to Start Eating Vegan. To learn about packaged vegan foods you can find online or in most stores, visit the Food Reviews section.
Cranberry Chocolate-Chip Cookies with Almond Flour
- 2 ½ cups blanched almond flour
- 1 cup of dried cranberries
- ½ cup of dairy-free chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup grapeseed oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup agave nectar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add the flour, chocolate chips, cranberries, baking soda and sea salt to a large bowl. Mix well.
- Add the agave, grapeseed oil and vanilla in a separate bowl and stir well.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Spoon the dough onto a non-stick or lightly oiled cookie sheet. Make balls about ½ inch and flatten.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack and serve.
Hope you enjoy this easy vegan recipe!
Share your experience