What better drink to celebrate all Hallow’s eve than a veganized version of Butterbeer from the magical world of Harry Potter? Happy Halloween!
- 1 cup 8 oz club soda or vegan cream soda
- ½ cup 4 oz butterscotch syrup (ice cream topping)
- ½ tablespoon vegan butter or Earth Balance
- Place butterscotch and vegan butter into a 16 oz glass. Microwave on high for 1 to 1½ minutes, or until syrup is bubbly and vegan butter is completely mixed in.
- Stir for 30 seconds and allow to cool. Slowly mix in club soda. Be careful. The mixture will fizz quite a bit.
- Serve in two mugs or glasses. Think of magical Hogwart’s and enjoy!
Hope you enjoy this easy vegan recipe!
Share your experience