Healthy Vegan Caramel Dip with Lucuma and Almond Butter
Check out this easy and delicious vegan healthy vegan caramel dip recipe from Jill’s Joyful Kitchen!
Jill says, “This nutty and caramel-like dip is divine. It takes me back to my childhood and eating caramel apples…only this version is so much healthier…no refined sugars or oils. The secret ingredient is Lucuma Powder….a tropical fruit from Peru made into a powder and used as an alternative sweetener.”
For more recipes like this healthy vegan caramel dip, visit the Yummy Plants vegan recipe collection.
Vegan Caramel Dip with Lucuma and Almond Butter
- 3/4 cup almond butter
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bean powder
- 3 tablespoons Lucuma powder
- 4 apples any variety, cored and sliced (I like to leave the peels on)
Optional fruit for dipping
- 1 medium sized jicama peeled and sliced into matchsticks
- 2 pears any variety, cored and sliced
- Place almond butter, maple syrup, vanilla bean powder, and lucama powder into food processor. Blend until creamy and smooth, then pour into a serving bowl.
- Serve with sliced apples and any other fruit of your choice.
Hope you enjoy this easy vegan recipe!
Share your experience