Do you miss S’mores and campfire days from the Girl Scouts? Try this easy vegan dessert recipe for S’mores Pudding!
It takes just 10 minutes to make. Technically, we should wait 30 minutes for the pudding to thicken up in the fridge, but the recipe works just fine to eat right away :)
Here’s a video to show you how to make it!
- 1 package silken or lite firm tofu drained
- ¾ cup unsweetened non-dairy milk *I use So Delicious unsweetened coconut milk
- ¾ cup vegan chocolate chips
- ¼ cup vegan mini-marshmallows use extra for garnish
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 6 vegan graham cracker rows 2 squares each
- Crumble 4 graham cracker rows using your hands, a rolling pin, or pressure from a glass. Sprinkle into individual dishes to create the bottom layer of the S’more. Set aside.
- Melt chocolate chips for 1 minute in the microwave. Remove from microwave and stir until smooth. Add melted chocolate to the processing container. Blend/ process until the entire pudding mixture is well combined.
- Gather serving dishes and spread pudding mixture over top of the graham cracker layer. Garnish with mini vegan marshmallows. Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving to allow the pudding to set.
Hope you enjoy this easy vegan recipe!
If you only have the regular size vegan marshmallows, use 4 large marshmallows to make the pudding recipe. Chop a few extra into quarters to make the garnish. If using silken tofu, drain and then let the tofu sit for about 15 minutes. Drain again. This helps to make sure all the water is gone. If pudding is too watery, mix in some crumbled graham crackers to thicken it and blend again before pouring into the individual ramekins/ serving dishes. I like using glass ramekins so my guests can see the pudding layers :)
Share your experience