Chocolate Peanut Butter Drops
I love this recipe for raw vegan cookies! These raw gluten-free chocolate peanut butter drop cookies make great snack or holiday party treat. They’re so easy to make, I keep them around all the time!
If you like this recipe for raw vegan cookies, browse the entire Yummy Plants easy vegan recipe collection for more ideas.
If you’re a beginner vegan or you’d like tips to get started, visit the Vegan FAQ and Start Here pages for tips to help support your vegan journey. Or pick up a copy of It’s Easy to Start Eating Vegan.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Drops (Raw)
- 1 cup sesame seeds
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- ¼ cup agave nectar
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons of raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 24 mini cupcake wrappers
- Place the sesame seeds, sunflower seeds and shredded coconut into a medium-size mixing bowl.
- In a second mixing bowl, add the agave, peanut butter, coconut oil, cacao powder, vanilla, cinnamon and salt. Mix well. Stir this mixture into the dry seed and coconut mixture. Stir until thoroughly combined. Note: if the mixture is still too dry, add slightly more agave nectar until slightly sticky.
- Use a small spoon to scoop the mixture and fill the mini cupcake wrappers. Place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to allow the mixture to become firm.
Hope you enjoy this easy vegan recipe!
Share your experience