This quick and easy vegan gravy recipe is perfect for a vegan Thanksgiving dinner or anytime at all! You can use gluten-free flour as well to make a gluten-free gravy recipe. Add 1/2 cup of cooked mushrooms or peppers to vary the recipe. It’s perfect to top our vegan whipped potatoes or vegan herb stuffing recipes.
- 3 scant tablespoons Earth Balance Spread Original
- 3 scant tablespoons flour
- 1 ½ cups boullion broth or homemade vegetable stock. Depending on the need, use faux chicken, faux beef, or vegetable flavored boullion.
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Salt to taste. Bullion tends to be salty so be careful when adding salt to a bullion-based gravy.
- ½ teaspoon of dried marjoram leaves
- Melt Earth Balance in saucepan. Stir in flour a little at a time to avoid lumps. Stir in boullion broth, gradually. The mixture should be smooth.
- Add rest of ingredients and bring to a boil. Stirring constantly, simmer for about a minute. Serve hot.
Hope you enjoy this easy vegan recipe!
Share your experience