Thanks to Silvia Jacobs for sharing her raw recipe for Mexican Ceviche! Note: if you get raw crackers or make them in your food dehydrator, the entire recipe will be raw!
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 1/2 cup tomatoes no seeds
- 1 serrano or jalapeño pepper finely chopped optional
- 1/4 onion finely chopped
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup cucumber chopped no seeds
- 1/2 chopped avocado
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms raw or cooked
- Salt to taste or 1Tablespoon liquid aminos
- Mix all ingredients and chill. Serve over corn tostadas or with corn chips. It is better if prepared the day before.
- Note: To avoid the chips/ tostadas getting soggy, spoon the ceviche over the tostadas or corn chips right before serving.
Hope you enjoy this easy vegan recipe!
Share your experience