Kale Artichoke Dip
This vegan kale artichoke dip is one of my favorite recipes! It’s so easy to prepare and reheats well. Although it comes out slightly differently every time I make it because of the kale flavor, it’s super yummy every time!
This easy vegan kale artichoke dip recipe is perfect for parties, appetizers and picnics.
Chef’s note: I prefer to use the artichoke hearts packed in water, but either water or oil will work just fine.
Looking for more vegan foods? Visit the Vegan Food Reviews section to discover products you can buy online or in stores. You’ll find products for vegan desserts, snacks, dairy and meat alternatives, and frozen/ packaged meals. I share vegan food that tastes good. These products are #YummyPlantsApproved!
Prefer to cook, bake, and make your own vegan snacks? Check out the Yummy Plants easy vegan recipe collection.
Kale Artichoke Dip
- 1 bunch of kale
- 1 jar artichoke hearts packed in water
- 1/4 lemon
- 2 tablespoons vegan mayonaise
- Rinse kale leaves. Remove hard stems. Tear leaves into small pieces. Steam leaves until tender, about 10 minutes.
- While kale is steaming, preheat oven to 400 degrees F, grease a baking dish, and prepare the rest of the dip.
- Drain liquid from jar of artichoke hearts. Place artichokes In food processor or high speed blender. Squeeze 1/4 of fresh lemon into container. Add steamed kale.
- Process until the kale and artichoke pieces are small and all ingredients are well combined. (If using high speed blender, put on low setting. We want to still have texture with tiny pieces, not a liquified mixture.)
- Add vegan mayonnaise into the container and stir until well combined. Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes. Serve with toasted bread or chips.
Hope you enjoy this easy vegan recipe!
Share your experience