Vegan Recipe - Irish Whiskey Coffee
- Prep Time : 5 minutes
- Cook Time : 5 minutes
- Servings : 4
So excited that So Delicious Dairy Free shared their recipe to make rich and creamy vegan Irish Whiskey with us! I love that we can have cream-based drinks – without that dairy cream :)
Note: you usually can find So Delicious products in a store near you, but if not, Amazon sells the culinary coconut milk creamer and the Barista Style French Vanilla creamer online in aseptic packaging :)
1. 1 cup So Delicious Dairy Free French Vanilla Coconut milk creamer
2. 2 Tbsp. So Delicious Dairy Free Culinary Coconut milk (usually in the Asian food aisle)
3. 1/2 cup brown cane sugar
4. 1 Tbsp. dairy-free chocolate chips
5. 3/4 cup cold brew coffee (or drip coffee or espresso)
6. 1/2 cup Irish Whiskey
Optional: cocoa powder and mint for garnish
1. Heat water in a double boiler to a low simmer.
2. Add Coconut milk creamer, Culinary Coconut milk and organic brown cane sugar to the top double boiler bowl. Whisk occasionally until sugar is melted and mixture is very warm but not hot. Add chocolate and whisk until fully incorporated.
3. Remove bowl from double boiler and stir in coffee. Use immediately or refrigerate.
4. Combine Vegan Irish Cream and whiskey in a jar. Shake well.
5. Pour 4 ounces into an ice filled glass. Dust with optional cocoa powder and a mint sprig. Serve and enjoy!