Our herb stuffing is a vegan version of traditional Thanksgiving favorite. It’s dairy-free and is delicious topped with our quick vegan gravy. Try serving with along with beets or our green beans topped with sauce amandine for a colorful holiday dish.
- 5 ½ cups bread cubes toasted.
- 1 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Earth Balance Spread Original
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ¾ cup chopped celery
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Additional salt to taste if needed
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon dried tarragon leaves
- ⅛ teaspoon dried rosemary leaves
- 1 cup bullion broth or homemade vegetable broth
- ⅓ cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. To toast bread cubes, put them on a cookie sheet and bake at 325 degrees for about 15 minutes, turning them as they brown. Remove from oven. Put cubes in large mixing bowl.
- Mix olive oil and Earth Balance in frying pan and heat until Earth Balance melts. Sauté celery and onions in pan, about 5 minutes. Add the vegetable mixture and the rest of the ingredients to bread cubes in the bowl. Mix well.
- Put bread mixture in small casserole and bake at 325 degree for about 20 minutes. The top should be brown and the inside moist. Remove from oven. Taste for seasoning. Add more salt if necessary before serving.
Hope you enjoy this easy vegan recipe!
Share your experience