Although we think of Cranberry Sauce as a traditional Thanksgiving recipe, cranberries add a sweet tang to any dish… they’re not just for Thanksgiving!
- 1 ½ pounds fresh cranberries 6 cups
- 4 ½ cups sugar
- 3 cups boiling water
- 2 tablespoons grated orange peel
- Wash cranberries. Remove bruised berries and stems. Drain.
- Combine all ingredients in large saucepan. Cover. Simmer for 10- 15 minutes until berries open. Stir.
- Remove from heat and cool. Put sauce in container and refrigerate until chilled.
- Serve cold.
Hope you enjoy this easy vegan recipe!
Share your experience