Yummy Plants: a vegan lifestyle website and community. We can help you start a vegan diet!
Our vegan-friendly restaurant section lists restaurants where you can get a vegan entree. We only list restaurants that we have visited or our community members have submitted, where we can promise that can eat more than just a salad. Please keep checking back: the Yummy Plants team and our community members are adding new vegan-friendly restaurants all the time. If you don’t see your favorite vegan-friendly restaurant listed, please use this link to share your favorites with the community! http://yummyplants.com/submit-a-restaurant/
Note: All of the restaurants that we list are vegan-friendly. Some are 100% vegan restaurants and are listed as 100% vegan in the description. Most of the restaurants in our list serve vegan and non-vegan food options.
The Ranch Daily is an organic, vegan meal delivery service for Southern California. Meals & snacks are chef-made and delivered fresh daily. Ingredients are locally sourced and the menu is gluten, dairy, GMO, and meat free. Delivers to: Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, Santa Barbara, Riverside, and San Bernardino.
- Web: https://theranchdaily.com
- Location: Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- (844) 867-2624
Chennai Srilalitha is one of the Pure Vegan Restaurants in Harrow London. We specialize in south Indian cuisines and also provide wedding cards, catering, wedding decorations, party decoration items.
- Web: http://chennaisrilalitha.co.uk/
- Location: Chennai Srilalitha Veg Restaurant 196, Kenton Road, Kenton, Harrow, Middlesex, HA3 8BX, (Next to Pick & Save Super Market), Harrow, United Kingdom
“We’re really, really into pizza — AND we like our food fast and fresh. It turns out we’re not alone. That’s why Urban Bricks was born. Our dough is made in-house and we’ve sourced the baddest, best-set ovens straight from Italy. For toppings — it’s all up to you! Keep it simple or get carried [...]
- Web: http://www.urbanbrickspizza.com/
- Location: 17603 La Cantera Pkwy #140, San Antonio, Texas
- (210) 699-3333
Señor Veggie is located in the heart of the vibrant neighborhood of Lavaca in Southtown, just outside of beautiful downtown San Antonio, Texas. They specialize in local, handcrafted cuisine that is delicious, unique and Vegan.
- Web: http://www.senorveggie.us/
- Location: 620 South Presa , San Antonio, Texas
A staple in Middletown for many years. Sweet potato fries, tempeh “crab” cakes and sweet potato enchildade are my go to faves. Always have interesting specials so the decisions can be tough. A nice problem to have!
- Web: http://www.ionrestaurant.com/
- Location: 606 Main Street, Middletown, Connecticut
Zen Garden is an unpretentious family eatery with an all-vegan menu. Though casual, the food is fine and the menu is interesting and varied. Prices are on the low side of moderate. We’ve made the 40-mile trip to eat there a couple of times and not been disappointed.
- Web: http://zengardenasian.com
- Location: 2240 Frankfort Avenue, Louisville, Kentucky
- (502) 895-9114
A parody of the bar scene, the extraVEGANza Pgh serves growlers of raw organic juices and smoothies and wholesome plant-based mimicry of bar and comfort foods_ grilled carrot hotdogs on our own anti-wheat seed-grain buns, raw pizzas on dehydrated whole grain-seed crust with 3 flavor options (Mediterranean. Latin & Asian), Euro open-face roasted veggie sandwich, raw zucchini lasagna, chilled or warm raw soup, raw cinnamon buns, raw cacao walnut brownies and more.
- Web: http://www.98PoundChef-Pgh.com
- Location: 1317 East Carson Street, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Vive Bistro and Bakery updates French cuisine in inventive ways using only plant-based ingredients. Editor’s note: Vive Bistro is ALL VEGAN!!! We’re really excited about this :) Crepes, tartines, chocolate Pots de crème… oh we wish they delivered in the mail!
- Web: http://vivebistro.com
- Location: 130 East Avenue, Rochester, New York
Hidden Peak Teahouse is a tea house, tea blog and tea shop that aims to build community through tea. They have a tea garden patio, a gung fu tea room, and a selection of fine teas and quality teaware. The atmosphere has ambient lighting and antique furnishings. Hidden Peak Teahouse is a retreat that provides the calmness of [...]
- Web: http://www.hiddenpeakteahouse.com/contact/
- Location: 1541-C Pacific Avenue, Santa Cruz, California
- (831) 423-4200
The Mutari Chocolate House and Factory is a place to stop in and try dark sipping chocolates, stone ground hot chocolates, frozen cacao fruit smoothies, or a brewed cacao! At Mutari, you will find hot chocolate perfectionists, connoisseurs, and enthusiasts. They believe that chocolate should be enjoyed as a rich, healing, organic drink. To hand-craft [...]
- Web: http://mutarichocolate.com/
- Location: 1001 Center Street, Santa Cruz, California
Life Alive bills itself as an urban oasis and organic cafe. They serve only vegetarian and vegan food, as well as freshly made smoothies and juices, all using local and organic ingredients. Life Alive offers take-out and catering. Outdoor seating is available. Life Alive is kid-friendly!
- Web: http://www.lifealive.com/
- Location: 765 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge, Massachusetts
Very nice, upscale restaurant that has a special VEGAN menu! Also a 2nd location at 55 E. Grand in Chicago but I haven’t been there yet. The Schaumburg location is conveniently located near the Woodfield Mall. Plenty of parking. Knowledgeable staff to accommodate vegetarians and vegans. A place meat eaters and vegans can eat together [...]
- Web: https://www.seasons52.com
- Location: 1770 E. Higgins Rd., Schaumburg, Illinois
- (847) 517-5252
Tofoo Com Chay serves vegan and vegetarian Korean and Vietnamese food. This hidden gem is one of the oldest vegan restaurants in the area. Tofoo Com Chay is very reasonably priced and even great for kids. They have convenient pre-packaged items for those on the go. The Pho comes highly recommended as does the noodle salad, especially on [...]
- Web: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tofoo-Com-Chay/352831763583?sk=timeline
- Location: 388 E Santa Clara St, San Jose, California
- (408) 286-6335
Merit Vegan Cuisine is 100% plant based and has been in Sunnyvale since 2007. They serve freshly-prepared Aulacese, Chinese, Indian, and Thai dishes. Merit uses high quality, organic ingredients whenever possible. The owners encourage and support a compassionate way of living that brings peace and happiness to our world.
- Web: http://www.meritvegetarian.com
- Location: 548-2 Lawrence Expressway, Sunnyvale, California
Vegan Pizza is a 100% plant-based pizzeria. They serve pizza, calzones, sandwiches, salad, pastas and desserts. Everything is vegan! Vegan Pizza also offers gluten-free crust. Try one of their many flavors of pizzas in small, medium, large and extra-large! Vegan Pizza is located near Disneyland.
- Web: http://www.veganpizzaoc.com
- Location: 12022 Chapman Avenue, Garden Grove, California
The Windmill Cafe is in Santa Cruz, located close to the world famous Twin Lakes Beach and Santa Cruz Harbor. They specialize in gluten-free baking and offer vegan options. The Windmill Cafe serves coffee/espresso, smoothies, sandwiches, tofu scrambles, organically-grown vegetables, sautees, stir-frys, and baked goodies. Grab your pooch and your laptop to enjoy a sunny day [...]
- Web: http://windmillcafesantacruz.com/
- Location: 21231 East Cliff Drive, Santa Cruz, California
- (831) 464-4698
VeganBurg, which has two original restaurants in Singapore, is coming to San Francisco during in the summer of 2015. VeganBurg seeks to redefine food pop culture and comfort food with its 100% plant-based menu. They offer sustainable, gmo-free, farm-fresh and plant-based fast food. Not only do the burgers taste great, they have great nutritional value. [...]
- Web: http://www.veganburg.com/
- Location: 1466 Haight Street, San Francisco, California
Fresh and Delicious, Organic & GMO Free! Beautiful Unique Artistic Architecture! Located in beautiful Southern Colorado! Peace of Art Cafe’s menu includes some vegan options: organic homemade soups and salads, avocado sandwiches and blue corn tacos, portabello burgers, and Charlie’s Famous Veggie Burgers. The espresso bar includes several different plant-based milks.
- Web: http://www.organicpeddler.com/peace-of-art-cafe.html
- Location: 14475 US Highway 160, Del Norte, Colorado