Yummy Plants: a vegan lifestyle website and community. We can help you start a vegan diet!
Cranberry Chocolate-Chip Cookies with Almond Flour
- Prep Time : 10 minutes
- Cook Time : 7 - 10 minutes
- Servings : Approximately 24 cookies
Looking for gluten-free vegan desserts? This super yummy vegan dessert recipe is made with almond flour!
2 ½ cups blanched almond flour*
1 cup of dried cranberries
½ cup of dairy-free chocolate chips (Sunspire makes a great organic version)
½ teaspoon sea salt
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ cup grapeseed oil
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
½ cup agave nectar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Add the flour, chocolate chips, cranberries, baking soda and sea salt to a large bowl. Mix well.
3. Add the agave, grapeseed oil and vanilla in a separate bowl and stir well.
4. Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
5. Spoon the dough onto a non-stick or lightly oiled cookie sheet. Make balls about ½ inch and flatten.
6. Bake for 7-10 minutes.
7. Cool on a wire rack and serve.
Makes approximately 24 cookies
* Chef’s note: Don’t use Bob's Red Mill almond flour for this recipe- it makes it runny. You can purchase blanched almond flour online.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.