Stylishly Green – Karma Organic Nail Care Products
You can go green with environmentally friendly polish in all the colors of the rainbow!
Karma Organic nail care products – nail polish remover and nail polish – can you make your nails beautiful in this life while they repair past neglect and prepare your nails for a healthy future. The polish remover is so outstanding it won Allure Magazine’s Editors’ Choice Award in 2009. Karma Organic products are environmentally friendly and crafted from U.S. non-GMO organic soybean oil. Each purchase supports organic farmers. They also make an environmentally friendly base coat and offer chic gift sets.
We tried the polish remover and said, “Wow!”
- It felt soft and moisturizing. It didn’t strip the oil from our fingers.
- It worked very well, even removing tough glitter polishes (although we had to soak a bit for this).
- There was no scent – no chemical smell at all!
Then, of course, we tried the nail polish. It is fabulous. Chip-resistant, it withstands wear and tear.
What we LOVE about the polish:
- It comes in an amazing range of colors: literally all the colors of the rainbow, including bright, shimmery coppers and golds.
- The shine is exceptional! Notice the dazzle of the “Christmas Morning” shade, shown in the photo above.
- There are no chemical hazards in Karma Organic products: no formaldehyde, toluene, or DBP.
FYI: It is important to avoid the Big 3 chemicals — formaldehyde, toluene, and DBP – which are commonly used in commercial beauty products. These chemicals can cause cancer, allergies, and developmental and reproductive disorders. Skin Deep, a service of the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics which identifies toxins and hazards in beauty products, rates each of the Big 3 as a 10 on the hazard scale of 0-10. Learn more about the Big 3 and how to avoid them.
For more information on the terrific and SAFE nail products by Karma Organic, go to the Karma Organic website.