Yummy Plants: a vegan lifestyle website and community. We can help you start a vegan diet!
Vegan Snack Boxes from Vegan Cuts!
Every month Vegan Cuts sends out lovely treats of sweet and savory vegan snacks. The contents vary each month but the quality and taste are consistently super yummy! There are usually 7-9 products in each box… sometimes more! And each box is all vegan and palm-oil free.
The Vegan Cuts monthly snack boxes cost $19.95 including shipping to the US. (It’s $8 extra to ship to Canada and $15 to ship worldwide). The January box contained all of these items:
- Mary’s Gone Crackers crunchy gluten-free crackers
- The 3 Nuts salted caramel peanut butter
- Mighty Leaf Tea handcrafted tea blends
- Manitoba Harvest shelled hemp seeds
- Bumblebar organic gluten-free brown rice chocolate snack bar
- Mario Foods olives snack pouch
- Drink Chia chia seed beverage
- The Good Bean sea salt roasted chickpea snacks
- Skratch Labs drink mix with electrolytes
What a treat to get a vegan surprise each month! I love the concept! I hadn’t heard of many of these products like The Good Bean, Bumblebar and Drink Chia. It was really exciting to try sample sizes of new products. What was my favorite? The vegan salted caramel peanut butter from The 3 Nuts. This snack has the perfect salty sweet balance. Also, it has the flavor of VEGAN CARAMEL… need I say more?
Rebecca Gilbert is a former competitive figure skater whose switch to a vegan diet healed her chronic joint pain. She returned to the ice and founded the Yummy Plants vegan community to provide support and camaraderie for people transitioning to a vegan diet.